Generate Hot Leads on Autopilot with the Sales Funnel Method
Use this 5-step method designed for small businesses to create an effective Sales Funnel and attract clients instead of chasing them
Do you ever feel frustrated because your products / services are better, yet your competitors are more successful?
Time to change that right now!
If you are a small business owner, a start-up or a freelance professional and you are not getting the sales you want, here is something fantastic for you:
There is a new method to create incredible levels of interest for your product / service and it can increase your sales 10 times over within just 3 months.
Sound too good to be true? We thought so too, until we tried it!
The Sales Funnel Method, created especially for small businesses, enables you to generate hot leads on autopilot.
It is based on offering value first, building a relationship with your potential customers, and showing your product or service only to those who are interested.
So few entrepreneurs use this that, if you invest a little bit of time to understand and apply it, your small business will be in the top 1% in your industry.
Yep, you read that correctly!
It doesn’t matter how many people know of you right now. It doesn’t matter what product or service you sell. What matters is that you share some of your knowledge with your prospects and build value for them before you expect them to pay you.
Carry on reading if …
- You wonder how to catch your clients’ attention and get their permission to talk about your product or service rather than be dismissed as another second-hand car salesperson
- You would like to have a method that turns your potential clients into raving fans of your business and your products / services without you spending a fortune on expensive branding, marketing campaigns and advertising projects
- You could benefit from learning how to get people to say yes to prices that truly reflect your hard work – and the value of your products / services – and to avoid the pressure to accept a lower / suboptimal price
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you will be glad to discover these must-do tactics so you attract clients and have them begging for your product / service …
Talk about your prospect’s problems. Address your clients’ needs so you bypass the default, “I don’t want to hear about it” mode.
Show the value of your product / service. Talk about the benefits for your prospects and not the features of your product or how you go about performing your services. Show them what they really get from you.
Go the extra mile and help them even further! This way you build trust and respect with them.
Many entrepreneurs understand these basic principles. But most don’t apply any of them or apply them incorrectly.
When you build your your Sales Funnel, you will notice how beautifully these tactics are incorporated and how simple it suddenly becomes to use them.
But What Is a Sales Funnel?
This is just a fancy name for a model that maps the customer’s buying journey – from the moment a brand or product attracts the customer’s attention to the point of purchase (developed by Elmo Lewis in 1898).
In essence, you raise their interest by offering prospects something they need. In so doing, you start a relationship with them… and then you nurture that relationship… and at some point a sale will happen.
The Sales Funnel is simply a path you set for your prospects to experience a series of positive interactions with your brand / product / service. Research shows that in today’s economy it takes on average 14 such experiences (14 “touches”) to get a prospect to buy, and a lot more to turn them into enthusiastic fans. These touches can come in various forms: seeing your ad, reading your article, hearing about your product from a friend, etc. Our tests show that the more educational touch points you provide, the quicker your prospects become clients.
Want to know how to do it?
Follow The Sales Funnel Method – the approach that works best for small businesses, start-ups and freelance professionals – and see prospects come knocking at your door, not vice versa. Put a proper Sales Funnel in place and see sales coming in while you enjoy life!
The Sales Funnel Method consists of 5 steps:
- Step 1 Online Ad
- Step 2 Educational Article
- Step 3 Lead Magnet
- Step 4 Tripwire Offer
- Step 5 Upsell and Downsell
Advantages of this method:
- You can run an advertising campaign for as little as $100 – using Facebook and Google Ads, which are way cheaper than traditional advertising
- It’s the quickest 14-touch journey you can set up to generate prospects
- Your campaign pays for itself when enough people (minimum 15) reach stage 4
In essence, what you need to do is put up Facebook / Google Ads and build 5 landing pages.
It takes 2 minutes to set up each ad and 30 minutes per landing page. No technical skills required – it can even be done using copy and paste from Word or PowerPoint.
For more guidance, use the Effective Sales Funnel Blueprint and discover how to go about each of these 5 essential steps.
Grab the blueprint now and start using this online marketing system
7 Reasons to Use this Blueprint
- Discover where to send traffic from your Facebook Ad (it's not to your home page or product page)
- Start collecting your potential's email addresses, so you build your list (the money is in the list!)
- Discover how to keep in touch with your prospects (people need more attention before they are ready to buy)
- Discover how to get potential clients interested in your products and services without even mentioning your solutions
- Discover how to set up a PERFORMING online marketing system so you generate hot leads automatically and convert them into cash
- Stop wasting your Facebook Ads / Google AdWords budget
- Start MAKING big money